What should you pay attention to when renewing your car insurance?
When renewing the car insurance, the loyalty and loyalty of the vehicle owner to the insurance company, which was previously insured by the insurance company, is very important.
As the level of satisfaction increases, insurance companies provide various campaigns and advantages to their old customers. It is, of course, possible that the owners of the policy renewal will feel privileged at this point, but the factors that need to be considered for each renewal should not be omitted.
It is an important discount item offered to customers in the renewal of insurance policies. The principles of non-damage reduction are as follows:
- The damage discount is recalculated each year and the discount rate increases over the years.
- The non-damage discount rate is quite high for owners of vehicles with less or no damage.
- Damage reduction rates vary according to the policies, risk analyzes, and positions of insurance companies in the sector.
- The damage discount rate also decreases when damage occurs. However, it is often used not to reflect small damages to the policy and to seek compensation.
Insurance policies are usually made annually and renewed after one year. However, there is no time or limit for policy renewal. Vehicle owners can determine the time of having a motor insurance policy according to the time allowed by their financial situation and may form their collateral voluntarily.
- When renewing the insurance, the policy should be carefully examined and checked for any substance that you do not want to be changed or added.
- In case of a renewal, the rate and amount of the damage reduction should be checked on the policy.
- When renewing the insurance, you should check whether you need previous guarantees or if there are missing or unnecessary guarantees.
- The insurance company must be informed correctly and should not be misled when renewing the insurance.
- Renewal must be made before the end date to use the acquired rights.
- It would be appropriate to think twice about removing risk factors that may pose a threat to your car regeneration to be cheaper.
Apart from these elements, an agreement with the insurance company and by making an exemption from the insurance to pay your damage to a certain rate, the insurance price will be reduced. This rate varies from one percent to three percent.